FeesS$100 (Inclusive of Notes, Refreshments and Dinner on both days)
The Janazah Management Course will discuss subjects related to death and the afterlife, and the various aspects of managing a Muslim funeral.
SimplyIslam is pleased to offer the 16th batch of the Janazah Management Course. This edition will be held at SimplyIslam's HQ at 152 Still Road.
This course discusses subjects related to death and the afterlife, and the various aspects of managing a Muslim funeral. Participants in this course will learn the theoretical and practical applications of managing every aspect of a Janazah, the signs of near death/death and its significances, and much more.
Each Muslim who believes in Allah and the last day has to prepare for the day of their own departure, and their loved ones. For indeed this worldly life is nothing, but a transit station leading to eternity, Insha'Allah to the everlasting pleasure of Allah, to eternal life in Paradise.
Allah Ta’ala mentioned in the Holy Qur’an:
كُلُّ نَفْسٍ ذَائِقَةُ الْمَوْتِ ۗ وَإِنَّمَا تُوَفَّوْنَ أُجُورَكُمْ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ ۖ فَمَن زُحْزِحَ عَنِ النَّارِ وَأُدْخِلَ الْجَنَّةَ فَقَدْ فَازَ ۗ وَمَا الْحَيَاةُ الدُّنْيَا إِلَّا مَتَاعُ الْغُرُورِ
"Everyone shall taste death. And only on the Day of Resurrection shall you be paid your wages in full. And whoever is removed away from the fire and admitted to paradise, this person is indeed successful. The life of this world is only the enjoyment of deception.” [Al-Qur’an 3:185].
- Janazah - An Introduction
- Death - preparations, significances, etc
- The state of Naza' (near death)
- Instructing a dying person - Reading the Qur'an, etc
- After death procedures - Police report, Death certification, Permit burial, etc
- Washing the deceased body (al-Ghusl) Shrouding the Deceased (al-Kafn) for male & female - Adab, Differences between the deceased male & female, the place of ghusl, method, etc
- Practical: al-Ghusl, al-Kafn, Solat, etc
- The Funeral Prayer (Solat Janazah) - procedures, adult male/female, boy/girl, in absentia (solat al-ghaib), etc
- The Burial - digging the grave, placing of the body, qiblah direction, supplication, etc
- Visiting the Muslim Cemetery & Consoling the Deceased's Family - sunnah, adab, clothing, supplications, etc
- Period of Mourning & 'Iddah (period of waiting for widows)
Register NOW: https://SimplyIslam.sg/Janazah
- Course Dates: 12 December & 13 December 2020 (Saturday & Sunday)
- Time: 5 pm to 10 pm (both days)
- Teacher: Muhammad Amir Bin Idris Ali (see profile below)
- Medium of Instruction: English
- Fee: $100 course fee + notes (inclusive of dinner & refreshments)
- Venue: SimplyIslam @ Still Road (152 Still Road, Singapore 423991)
* A certificate of participation will be given to each participant.
- NO prior knowledge is needed. There are NO prerequisites.
- Both MALE and FEMALE participants are welcome to attend this course.
- Qur'an reading capability will be an advantage (in reading the du'a or supplications, etc).
ABOUT THE TEACHER
Bro Muhammad Amir Bin Idris Ali is the Funeral Director of NUR Muslim Casket (Syarikat Pengurusan Jenazah NUR). He has been conducting Janazah Managament courses at PERTAPIS, PERGAS and Masjid Hasanah, Masjid An-Nur, Darul Arqam and many other organisations for many years, alongside his work as a practitioner in the field,and has been handling Muslim funerals regularly for more than 15 years.
- Payment by major credit cards and charge cards are accepted through this Eventbrite website.
- No refunds