Fees$140 (Early-bird, ends 17 Jan, 2021), $160 (Standard Tickets)
Islam, Muslim, Healing, Medicine, Prophetic Healing, Prophet, Prophetic, Prophet Muhammad, Alternative Medicine, Traditional Healing, Health
Location19 Feb, 2021 From 8:00 PM to 10:00 PM SimplyIslam @ 152 Still Road, Singapore 423991 , Singapore View Map
Learn the Secrets of Prophetic Remedies!
Myth: Habbatus-Sauda should be taken daily
Truth: It should be taken in specific doses, and in specific circumstances.
By popular demand, SimplyIslam’s Prophetic Healing course makes a return on the 19 of February 2021. This introductory course will share and exemplify Prophetic Healing approaches. Participants will be exposed to the medicines and treatments as practiced by Prophet Muhammad, Allah's Peace and Blessings be upon him.
There is a cure for every disease of this earth. We have to strive towards seeking the knowledge of the remedies to these diseases. Prophetic Healing has been passed down over a thousand years, and still remains relevant and effective to this day. Learn of the many remedies and techniques that could remove harm from your bodies and keep us healthy and spritely.
Our Prophetic Healing Course, now into its 14th iteration will commence on the 19 of February 2021. This 6-session in-depth course will discuss on the health benefits of Sunnah Foods such as Honey, Apple Cider Vinegar, Olive Oil and Habbatus-sauda; share remedies for common ailments such as fever, migraine and others; and techniques and usage of ruqyah and cupping (al-hijamah), and the treatment of ailments caused by magic and the evil eye.
Cource commences on 19 of February 2021 (Every Friday)! Register NOW at: https://SimplyIslam.sg/Healing
Hurry, limited tickets are available.
Commences on 19 February 2021 (Friday)
Time: 8 pm to 10 pm
Frequency: Weekly, Every Friday
Teacher: Ustadh Muhammad Salleh
Medium of Instruction: English
Texts: Course Notes will be provided
No. of Lessons: 6 Lessons
Fee: $140 (Early-bird, ends 17 Jan, 2021), $160 (Standard Tickets)
Venue: SimplyIslam.sg (152 Still Road, Singapore 423991)
Register NOW at: https://SimplyIslam.sg/Healing
- Principles of illness and medicine
- Interconnectedness of religion and medicine
- Common Ailments
- Categories of fever
- Treatment of fever through natural medicine e.g. cold water
- Treatment of diarrhoea and the benefits of honey
- Headaches, Migraines and Constipation
- Causes of headaches and migraines
- Treatment of headaches through the use of henna
- Treating constipation by using senna
- Hypertension, Worry and Anxiety
- Causes of Worry and Anxiety
- Treatment of the ailments through spiritual reflection
- 15 remedies for the treatment of worry and anxiety
- Benefits of dates and senna
- Theory behind the practice of cupping
- Medical benefits of cupping
- Cardiac pain
- Treatment of cardiac pain through dates
- Importance of number seven
- Benefits of various dates
- Wounds and Incantation
- Treatment of wounds
- Benefits of papyrus and vinegar
- Incantation for general treatment
- Incantation for wounds, ulcers and pain
- The Evil Eye
- Understand the definition of evil eye
- The negative effects of the evil eye e.g. illnesses, diseases, death
- Washing to remove the effects of the evil eye (ghusl and wudu’)
- Poison, Magic and Emesis
- Removing poison through cupping
- To counter the act of magic by removing the item that bewitches
- Evacuating the place that is bewitched
- Evacuation of poison through emisis
- Food and Drink
- The benefit of eating in moderation
- The benefits of certain food such as dates, honey etc
- Manners when eating e.g. position while eating
- Keeping away from food which is not suitable to one’s constitution
- Sitting while eating and drinking
Students should have an interest in Prophetic traditions, specifically on the subject of healing as advised and practiced by Prophet Muhammad, Allah's Peace and Blessings be upon him. No other knowledge, exposure or familiarity is required.
*Dates are subject to change at SimplyIslam's discretion.
About the Teacher
Ustadh Muhammad Salleh
Ustadh Muhammad Salleh is a graduate of Madrasah Aljunied Al-Islamiah and has completed his full-time pre-university studies at the madrasah. He also studied at the Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia. He is an accredited Asatizah certified by the Islamic Religious Council of Singapore and the Asatizah Recognition Board and is SimplyIslam's Director of Academic Operations, managing our weekend Islamic school and academic programs. He is also SimplyIslam’s Arabic Language Consultant and regularly conducts translation and interpretation assignments. He is an expert on Prophetic healing and medicine and regularly conducts the “Prophetic Healing” course at SimplyIslam. He is proficient in Arabic, English, and Malay.
- Ustaz Salleh has excellent knowldege of the topic. I've gained so much useful knowledge for self and family. Ustaz is also forthcoming in sharing with the class on knowledge related to the topics. [Haidah]
- Jazakallah khairan for providing the platform to receive the knowledge. Ustaz Mohamed Salleh is knowledgeable in his field yet humble. Alhamdulillah. [H Fazeelathunnisa]
- The course has given me a clearer view of sunnah practices by the Prophet (saw) in accordance to relevant Hadiths and I believe that the knowledge will be useful in applying to daily life and work. [Lisda]
- Overall the course is definitely very good. Utz Salleh is very knowledgeable and very approachable. [Arul]
- The course is very useful and can be applied in our daily activities. [Siti Aishah]
Register NOW at: https://SimplyIslam.sg/Healing